Aeras® Intel is on a mission to revolutionize the healthcare industry by connecting medical devices and systems through IoT technology.
Harness the benefits of IoT technology today!
[in-tər-net of thingz]
the interconnection via the internet of computing devices embedded in everyday objects,
enabling them to send and receive data.
WHO IS AREAS INTEL?
We Are…Real-Time Data Integration Specialists
We provide the roadmap for implementing IoT into your business; we straighten the
road delivering faster results.
At Aeras Intel, we help you understand and unlock the hidden power of IoT connectivity. That means you aggregate end-point data from medical devices and systems, create insights and drive better business decisions. Our expertise will help you laser focus on customer and end user benefits and avoid expensive mistakes. We gladly share our experienced partner network to accelerate your progress.
- Know when critical equipment needs support
Automate alerts and critical diagnostics sent to your service team
- Better plan and coordinate preventative maintenance
Avoid unplanned downtime
- Establish operational baselines and asset budgets
Better measure asset utilization and capital investment ROI
Aeras Intel’s origins come from IoT innovations within the dental manufacturer DENTALEZ, and its unyielding mission to simplify all aspects of managing critical equipment and redirecting the time and energy savings to improving the user and patient experience. After successful development and commercial launch of its suite of smart utility room products – the most critical equipment in a dental practice – Aeras Intel was spun out from an IoT product platform into a full-fledged business. Aeras Intel is now a separate and independent company from DENTALEZ with the IoT infrastructure and know-how to expand and accelerate IoT adoption to other device manufacturers and group practice customers.
What IS IoT and why do I need it?
The sharing of information between devices and the people they serve is revolutionizing every industry.
Quick and Easy Add-On Modules
As a manufacturer of medical devices, incorporating targeted IoT technology into your existing and future products creates new benefits for users – setting your company apart. We are experts in helping you navigate your options and timing for IoT technology integration and commit to your future where you solve new problems, increase efficiency, enable more agile operations, and deliver more differentiated solutions to your stakeholders.
- understand how your device is used in the real world by aggregating endpoint user data delivering better insights that leads to making your next product better
- enhance your fleet of devices in real-time with over-the-air (OTA) firmware updates introducing new benefits for end users; good products keep getting better!
- improve your technical support operations by gaining visibility to real-time operating data, maintenance and repair records by end users and service organizations
- create your data lake with operating data and service history to prepare for machine learning and predictive algorithm applications
Clarity and confidence for success.
IoT offers scaled practitioners of any size unprecedented operational insight and clinic management opportunities, including asset utilization. Wouldn’t you love to incorporate a single, seamless conduit that saves money, prevents losses, improves compliance, and keeps your providers focused on delivering better patient care improving outcomes and retention? We are experts who will help you identify mission-critical devices, prioritize the data capture necessary to quickly unlock new labor efficiencies and help avoid unplanned disruptions for any group practice setting.
- assemble ALL of your vital equipment into a single ecosystem that monitors critical device parameters to quantify and maximize production
- automate data compliance and asset management to maximize labor efficiency in the care setting
- implement a standard system that identifies and alerts operating anomalies to the experts who can take action for preventive, precise maintenance – virtually eliminating downtime
- gather data over time, to better plan for equipment repairs and workflow, and increase efficiency
Making Devices Smart
Aeras Intel will revolutionize the way you interact with your care surroundings.
We’ve already added Aeras Intel to some of your most vital equipment.
Multiple options to get you on board quickly.
Turnkey Solutions for Faster Innovation
Command Center for Remote Communications
Your Roadmap - are you ready to get connected?
Open up a world of data-driven success.